Thursday, May 29, 2008

Having a great time in the Maldives

Been here for two days. My Rheumatoid Arthritis is playing up. Finding it very difficult to move at times. When I walk it is very slowly. I see from the internet that the events that took place at the Tax Credit Office (TCO) are out and that various far right extremists are boasting about it on the internet. I am not surprised. The hate campaign I endured at the TCO was orchestrated by the far right to stop my research but they will not succeed. I am already working to complete my PhD. I have again reported what went on at the Tax Credit Office to the police and hopefully Tony Smith and others will be arrested for racial discrimination, victimization and harassment. I suspect however that the police are dragging their feet, and that Her Majesty Revenue and Customs (HMRC) are putting on pressure not to investigate these race crimes.

No comments: