Sunday, December 20, 2009

The Civil Service Commissioners, HMRC and the onging BNP case

Spoken to Bill Brooke from the Civil Service Commissioners a couple of days back. He has asked me to provide a full account of the complaints I have raised to the Commissioners which I said I would do - even though I raised these concerns two years ago, so the Commissioners really have no excuss for not taking action before. However, because providing a full account is going to take some time I have asked, and the Commissioners have agreed to this, to provide the first part by Febuary 20 2010. This relates to the matter concerning the BNP and how Her Majestrys Revenue and Customs came to use public money to charge me with, and find me guility of being an extremist for heckling the BNP. Under the Civil Service Code I have a duty to ensure that public money and other resources are used properly and efficiently, and the fact that HMRC used public money to charge me with being an extremist for heckling the BNP is clearly a breach of the code.

There are a lot more breaches of the code I have, and are bringing to the attention of the Commissioners - but they want a summary of the BNP case first.

No comments: