Sunday, May 23, 2010

Internal HMRC e-mail shows complaints were made before HMRC charged asian employee re:extremist for heckling BNP BNPGATE


This is an internal e-mail which proofs that I submitted complaints against Tony Smith and other members of staff prior to their complaints against me. Tony Smith was the Civil Servant who used an internal Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs procedure to complain I was an extremist for heckling the BNP at a peaceful protest, outside of work. Incidentally, HMRC investigators Dave King and Janet Robinson claimed when they conducted their investigation, there was no evidence I had submitted complaints against Smith and others, despite being given access to this and all over e-mails. Can't say I'm surprised. Robinson has since admitted that they were switching tapes off during interviews, encouraging staff to put in false sexual allegations against me when the tapes were switched off, and switching tapes back on so these false allegations could be used as evidence against me. Also worthy of note is that Tony Smith was behaving in what can only be decribed as a threatening matter, before he complained I was an extremist for heckling the BNP

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh Andi! This is incrediable stuff and so damaging to HMRC.

Anonymous said...

Its an absolute shame that this has happened to you
keep fighting
I admire your bravery

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work lad. I work for the Tax Credit Office in Liverpool and know all about this case. You have support in the TCO from Civil Servants you have never ever met Andi, and we wish you well.

Andi Ali said...

Thanks everyone.

Andi Ali said...

Thanks everybody.