Sunday, May 16, 2010

Civil Service Commissoners knew Her Majestry's Revenue and Customs case was linked to BNP Redwatch hit list.


Here is part 1 of the e-mail which proofs the Civil Service Comissoners have known about this case for years, as has the Home Office, it involves the missing discs which went missing from HMRC in Novemeber 2007, and I was raising these concerns using the proper procedures.



Part 2 of the e-mail shows that the Comissoners were aware the matters which I was trying to bring before them, involved criminal matters, which Civil Servants have a duty to raise under the Civil Service Code, and that CCTV cameras were not examined by Neil Richardson when he conducted a farce of an investigation, and which showed that I was not even in work when I was acussed of making inapprpriate comennts to a fellow Civil Servant.


Part three of the e-mail links Her Majestry's Revenue and Customs to allegtions made against me on a BNP hitlist called Redwatch and the fact that HMRC found me guility of being an extremist for heckling the BNP, and it also mentions how HMRC acussed me of expressing support for sucide bombers, simply for wearing an arabic headscarf (I am a quater arabic).

No comments: