Friday, May 28, 2010

Email proving HMRC knew I was conducting research on the BNP but still labelled me an extremist for heckling this Neo Nazi group at a peaceful protest


Here is the e-mail which proves beyonned all dout that Her Majesty's Reveune and Customs knew that I was conducting academic research on the BNP before they charged me with being an extremist for heckling the BNP at a peaceful protest in Burnley. The e-mail was sent to Jane Booth, a senoir manger at the Tax Credit Office in Preston. I find it disgusting that HMRC knew this and still missued public funds to charge me with being an extremist for heckling the BNP. Jane incidently, had nothing to do with this and along with Andrew Burland, and Diane Macgowan another lovely lady at the Tax Credit Office, made up some of the best managers within HMRC.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Were are you getting these e-mails, letters and reports thing. They do support your story. But I am baffled where you are getting them from? HMRC usually does not realease information to staff.

Andi Ali said...

From HMRC themselves, or people within HMRC who are disgusted by HMRC misusing public funds for the BNP.