Monday, May 24, 2010

Picture of Andi Ali shortly before he was kidnapped and shot at by the UDA in Belfast because of studies on the BNP. BNPGATE





This picture was taken shortly before I was kidnapped and shot at by loyalist terrorists, because of my academic studies on the BNP, shortly after I had attended an anti racist rally in Belfast. It was also taken shortly before Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs charged me with being an extremist for heckling the BNP at a peaceful protest in Burnley. Still, people can shoot at me and charged me what they like, I still maintain the view that there is nothing wrong with heckling the BNP at a peaceful protest in Belfast, Burnley or elsewhere. The BNP are a nasty horrible party who want all non - whites and half castes out. People should be given a medal for peaceful protest against bigots like this. Well done to all who do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good god! Are you mad?