Wednesday, May 19, 2010

BNPGATE - Public Information Disclouser Act 1998 & Civil Service Code

I have decided to write a book about the harassment,racism and bullying I was subjected to within Her Majesty's' Revenue and Customs (HMRC) because of my academic studies on the BNP, and after being put on a BNP hit list called Redwatch. I raise these concerns under the Public Disclosure Act 1998 (PIDA) and Civil Service code.
Under the PDIA 1998 Civil Servants can make public disclosures, providing they do so in good faith, they genuwinely believe the disclousers are true, or they have a reasonable beleief that they are genwine, and they have tried to riase these concerns internally but to no avail. In the case of the first three provisons I have uploaded internal HMRC documents, letters and e-mails on to this site which proves that my concerns are genwine and HMRC are guility of missusing public funds to charge me with being an extremist for heckling the BNP, and I did raise these concerns but to no avail. Indeed, one of the charges HMRC laid against me before I was sacked, was that I had raised concerns to the Civil Service Commissoners and the Police, under the Civil Service Code and PIDA, and that was a fundemental breach of contract.
Under the PIDA employees cannot seek personel gain either finincally or otherwise by raising concerns under PIDA and neither do I seek any. I simply raise these concerns in my BOOK BNPGATE to hilight abuses of the Civil Service Code within HMRC because it was my duty to do so.

BNPGATE will be published on here and other internet websites as soon as they have been written, begining with the introduction above.

No comments: