Friday, January 29, 2010

Phone call from the Lancashire Police today

Lancashire Police called me today, after I had call them saying how disgusted I was with the way I had been treated, and the way they were dealing with my case. The girl said that some Police Inspector is going to call me and progress things further. She said the call was being taped, which is great, and it was harassment if people submit false allegations against you - even if they are employees of Her Majesty Revenue and Customs. Moreover, the comments regarding my Arabic headscarf and suicide bombers, was racial harassment and should be treated as such. The documents which proves this case was link to my academic work on the BNP is already in the police's hands. All the signs are the Police and Civil Service Commissioners are begging to distance themselves from HMRC. I am delighted, but there is still a long way to go, to get the police to bring criminal charges - but we will get there.

No comments: