Sunday, February 14, 2010

Things starting to happen at last

Both the police and the Civil Service Commissioners still trying not to take any action in my ongoing case against Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs - but both cannot say outright. They know I have e-mailed them the proof that HMRC used public money to charge me with being an extremist for heckling the BNP, because I have e-mailed them the internal reports, complied by HMRC proofing it. (I have spent the last two years put all HMRC documents onto the computer, and making up backup files elsewhere, so I could e-mail them to the press, and other interested bodies, should HMRC call me a liar). Using public money for this purpose was an abuse of public funds and I cannot, and will not keep quite about it. I will also not keep quite about the other criminal matters I witnessed within HMRC. I can also proof them to, with the documents I have scanned on to my computer at University and elsewhere. Like I said, things are starting to happen.

No comments: