Sunday, February 28, 2010

Her Majestry and Customs own investigators admit in a secret report that they did charge me with being an extremist for heckling the BNP

Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs claimed they never charged me or sacked me for being an extremist for heckling the BNP. However, in an internal report to the Civil Service Commissioners HMRC investigators state:

"In our view it was wholly inappropriate for this matter [claim that I was an extremist for heckling the BNP at a peaceful protest in Burnley] to be included in grievance complaint, both on the grounds that taking part in a lawful demonstration is not conduct that any reasonable person could object to and also because there is no link with work".

Oh dear oh dear.... so HMRC did misuse public funds to charge me with being an extremist for heckling the BNP then. No wonder HMRC are backtracking.

No comments: