Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Contacted Christine Pratt and the Prime Minister Gordon Brown about the bullying I was subjected to within the Civil Service

I have no idea if the Prime Minister is a bully as is being alleged in the media. I do know that Lord Mandelson has just announced that bullying is wrong, and the Civil Service will not tolerated it. There are procedures Civil Servants can use if they are bullied and this includes appeals to the Civil Service Commissioners under the Civil Service Code. Well I was bullied and I have appealed to the Civil Service Commissioners and my case is still ongoing. So I have contacted the Prime Minister's Office to informed him of this, and for him to personally look in to the issues I mention elsewhere in this blog. I have also contacted Christine Pratt for advice.

No comments: