Thursday, February 18, 2010

Debbie Urquhart Cannon from HMRC will be a key witness in my case as I have informed the Police and Civil Service Commissioners

I was told that saying you would like sugar in your tea to a female member of staff could be harassment (I kid you not) but when HMRC staff accused me of expressing support for suicide bombers, because I wore an Arabic headscarf, and made a number of false sexual allegations against me, which HMRC now admit were false, that was not harassment - again I kid you not.


Of course, HMRC may take me to court for making this public - but if they do that, how will the Crown Prosecution Service not be able to bring criminal charges to those in HMRC who harassed me because of my academic research on the BNP. In order for HMRC to take me to court, they will have to admit they are true - or lie. Given that I have scanned HMRC reports and files, on to a computer and put the backup files safely elsewhere, that would not be a wise thing to do. Things are beginning to get interesting - watch this space.

3 comments:

Dave said...

Things are definitely starting to spice up. Keep us updated mate.

Anonymous said...

I work at the Tax Credit Office in Preston Andi, I know all about what happened and how you were harrassed by Neo Nazis because of your research on the BNP. Good luck with the Civil Service Commissioners. You have lots of support within the TCO and HMRC as a whole.

Andi Ali said...

Thanks.