Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Letter which proves that the then Chairman of Reveune and Customs (HMRC) David Varney, lied to my then Member of Parliament Dr John Pugh, about the reason HMRC was missusing public funds, to charge me with being an extremist for heckling the British National Party (BNP) at a peaceful protest in Burnley. (Please not that I no longer live at the address in the letter, and Dr Pugh is no longer my Member of Parliament)



 
Here  we have the Chairman of Revenue and Customs telling my then MP, Dr John Pugh, that the complinats about my research on the British National Party (BNP) was because I spoke about it at work, and other staff did not like it. No so, the complaint was, I had extreme political views for  heckling the BNP at a peaceful protest in Burnely - as documents of here proove.

No comments: