Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Transcript of HMRC Investigators, Heather Whittaker and Jim Samson, interviewing HMRC Manager, Lisa Barton, dated 9 October, 2006 were Barton briefly mentions my attendance at BNP marches - because HMRC had charged and convicted me with being an extremist for heckling the BNP.

Transcript of HMRC Investigators Heather Whittaker and Jim Samson, interviewing HMRC Manager, Lisa Barton, dated 9 October, 2006. The interview was not dated (against HMRC procedures), and Barton briefly mentions my attendance at BNP marches - because HMRC had recently charged and convicted me with being an extremist for heckling the BNP at an anti racist protest in Burnley and the fact I had been see wearing an “Arabic headscarf” at work. No, no, I’m not making this up read the transcripts on this blog or listen to the taped interviews and see for yourself. Also, note Barton’s bizarre comments she has written below this transcript where I claimed she looked like a solicitor. What that is all about is anybody’s guess!!!

No comments: