Thursday, November 12, 2009

Peter Jones Dragons Den my book on the BNP

One of my favourite books programmes on TV is Dragons Den. I love watching and listening to the 'Dragons' tell entrepreneur how to sell, market and promote their products. It has occurred to me that I could take on board their advice to promote my forth coming coming book. For example, Peter Jones runs his own TV company. I have e-mailed Peter and told him that if my book becomes a best seller, which it will, not least because I have taken aboard his advice on how to sell things, I would like to meet with him and discuss turning my book into a film. (Peter runs a TV company) I also said I will not contact him unless my book becomes a best seller. I want to see if I can turn my book in to a best seller, using the business advice given on Dragons Den.

No comments: