Monday, November 16, 2009

Richard Jarvis/the Civil Service Comissioners/the BNP

Spoke to Richard Jarvis, from the Civil Service Commissioners office today. I told him that I was outraged that the Commissioners have still not called me to a meeting, and heard my appeal. I told him that under the Race Relations (Amendment) Act 2000, all public bodies have a right to eradicate racism. I told him that when Her Majesty Revenue and Customs (HMRC) accused me of expressing support for suicide bombers, and then put in writing that they never heard me say I supported suicide bombers, they just assumed I did because I wore an arabic headscarf, that was racial harassment.
I also told him that when HMRC spent thousands of pounds of tax payers money charging me with, and finding me guilty of being an extremist for heckling the BNP, that was a misuse of public money and an offence under section five of the Civil Service Code.

I also told him that if HMRC wanted to label people extremists because they heckle a party as nasty and racist as the BNP at a peaceful protest, that was their affair, but they would not be doing it in my name.

Mr Jarvis said he will let me know what is happening to my appeal, but it is becoming clear
the Commissioners want the matter hushed up.

No comments: