Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Indepenant Police Complaints Commisson (IPCC) Police were right to move Andi Ali away from Downing Street because he was an Asian man wearing an England Shirt. On going BNP case. BNPGATE.

 Here is a letter from the so called Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) after I was assaulted outside Downing Street. As you can see that the IPPC claim it was ok for the police to move me on from conducting my research because I was an 'Asian wearing  an England shirt and this may have caused offence to a group of right wing protesters.  Absurd isn't it. Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs label me an extremist for heckling the BNP at a peaceful protest in Burnley, and also find me guilty of expressing support for suicide bombers, simply for wearing an arabic headscarf, and the IPCC say this about me because I was wearing an England football shirt.  In my opinion it is largely because of this that the IPCC will not investigate HMRC despite it being there duty to do so, and despite the fact I have raised concerns with them

No comments: