Monday, June 14, 2010

HMRC 2009 statement on diversitty and equality. No mention they charged me with being an extremist for heckling the BNP at a peaceful protest. Or said I supported suicde bombers, because I wore an arabic headscarf>

This is HMRC offical 2009 report on diverity. Compare what HMRC say about diveristy in public and compare and contrast it with the internal HMRC e-mails I have downloaded  on to this blog. Clearly, what HMRC says in public and what it does behind closed doors is two different things. For example, HMRC states that "HMRC leds by example and demonstrating, in measurable ways, that diversity is an integral part of our working life" How does charging me with being an extremist for heckling the BNP at a peaceful protest do that? Or accusing me of expressing support for suicide bombers, simply because I wear an Arabic headscarf?

No comments: