Thursday, June 17, 2010

E-mail to HMRC Mangers Gary Lindley and Martin Hulbert asking them to report criminal matters to the Independant Police Complaints Commission in racial harrassment case involeing HMRC and the BNP, after HMRC acussed me of making sexual comments for (sic) asking a girl in the canteen if I could have sugar in my tea, and after HMRC staff claimed I supported (sic) suicide bombers because I wore an arabic headscarf. Couldn't make it could you

After years of falsely accusing me of being an extremist for heckling the BNP and using (STEALING) public money to charge me with this ridiculous offence, HMRC had the gull to charge me with bullying, and making inappropriate comments of a sexist and racist nature after HMRC found me guilty of expressing support for suicide bombers because I wore an Arabic headscarf - and after HMRC staff were found by HMRC investigators to have conspired to submit false allegations against me, in order to cost me my job. Incidentally, the racist comment HMRC said I made (in this case) was to say white staff would never be charged by HMRC if they took part in a protest which is true, I have pictures and videos to prove it, and well done to them for protesting peacefully against that vile Neo Nazi party, and the sexist comment HMRC said I made, was I said to a girl who asked me if I would like a cup of tea, could I have sugar in it. LOL. You couldn't make it up could you.  I asked HMRC to report this to the police and Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) as you can see in this e-mail but they refused. (Can't think why lol). I have reported it to the police and IPCC, however, and case still ongoing.


No comments: