Friday, June 4, 2010

HMRC Manager claims Mark Barker PCS was aggressive towards her in Andi Ali BNP case.

This case gets more bizarre by the minute. This is part of a witness statement by Joan Moyle, a very senior manger within Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs who claims Mark Barker was aggressive towards her. (Mark Barker being the union official who represented (sic) me when I was charged by HMRC of being an extremist for heckling the BNP at a peaceful protest in Burnley). I wonder if this was the reason the PCS stopped representing me  - think about it!

It's also worth noting that none of the witnesses statements given to me by HMRC were signed by the person  HMRC claimed wrote them. This is suggestive. It suggest that the witnesses would not sign them because they knew what was in the statements were false and were worried about being convicted of perjury. It would also explain why HMRC offered me a lot of money not to refer this matter to court. More about this in due course. 

No comments: