Sunday, June 13, 2010

Nazi thug, BNP supporter, abuse at a children and young girl wearing a head scarf saying they were out to blow somthing up. HMRC did the same to me

Hope not hate is reporting how a Nazi thug and BNP supporter said yelled abuse at Muslim children and a young girl saying "They were out to blow something up". Go here for full story. http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/news/article/1643/Football-fan-banned-after-hurling-abuse-at-Muslims

This is the same kind of racial harassment I was subjected to. When HMRC charged me with being an extremist for heckling the BNP, one HMRC employee told them it was pathetic I wore an Arabic headscarf it really was: then went on to say, how unfair it was I could wear an Arabic headscarf, but others could not wear BNP shirts. Another told HMRC investigators, he thought the reason I was wearing an Arabic headscarf was to show support for 'sucide bombers' Does anybody see a pattern here?

No comments: